The membership telephone number is (201) 891-2376 . This is an answering machine. Leave your name and daytime telephone number as well as your member number if you know it. This is the 5 digit number on your membership card, not the longer number that you may see on web-related transactions. We will get back to you as soon as we can. If you have called once and did not receive a call back, please call again. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible.
Range use credentials MUST be worn and available when you are shooting. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the proper credentials before you come to the range.
No shooting will be permitted at the range without a proper range pass in your possession at that time. There are no exceptions to this rule.
If you have renewed and did not receive your range pass, call the membership number and you will have a new one in a matter of days. The same applies if you lost your pass. If you do not have your range credentials with you, the Range Officers have been instructed to have you leave the range.
In addition, members who have range passes have a responsibility to themselves and all the other members to ensure that those around you have the proper credentials. If they do not, please notify a Range Officer. There are many people who feel they are above our rules or that they should not have to pay. These people are stealing services from you and adding to the duties of the Range Officers.
Range buttons phased out
The Association has replaced the range use member buttons and replaced them with special membership cards. Badge holders for the cards will be available at the range and the clubhouse.
New Guest Policy
All members will be permitted to bring two guests at a time. Members can bring guests as many times as they wish, but only two per visit.
- Guests must register at the clubhouse with their sponsor. A range pass good for one day will be issued to the guest who must wear it so the patrolling Range Officers can easily see it.
- The member is responsible for ensuring that the guest is familiar with the range rules and adheres to them. Infractions by either member or guest can result in being asked to leave for the day.
- The member and guest will share a shooting port. At no time should a guest be firing without being supervised by the sponsoring member.
- The fee is $25.00 per guest each time. This fee does not apply to any future dues should the guest choose to join at a later date. This fee also applies to current Association members without range use.
- Guests under 18 years of age are not allowed to fire or handle handguns.
- Upon any violation of these safety rules and regulations, the sponsoring member could have his membership revoked.
See Range Rules for details on using each of the ranges.